Accessibility Management News is an e-publication of Skulski Consulting LLC. Here we will bring you news, emerging trends, and conversations with people making it happen! Our focus each month will be on the top things you need to know to make your job in accessibility management easier. Beyond news of rulemaking or litigation, we will bring you the insights to gain commitment from leaders and frontline staff in your organization.
In this issue:
- Our Favorite TED Talks on Disability, Accessibility and Inclusion
- 7 Ways to Celebrate the ADA
- Exemplar Universal Design Scenic Viewing Area Affected by Hawaii Volcano & Earthquakes
- Botten Named Access Board Coordinator of Training & Technical Assistance
- Accessibility Management: Why Do You Do What You Do?
- What IS Accessibility Management?