Skulski Consulting LLC serves federal, state, local and private entities focused on making their programs, services, and activities accessible to people with disabilities. Professional services include, but are not limited to:
- Policy & Procedure Review for ADA/504 Self Evaluations (and RE-evaluations)
- Accessibility Assessments of Program Spaces and Facilities (with specialization in parks and recreation facilities, including swimming pools, playgrounds, sports complexes, recreation/community centers, fitness facilities, museums, nature centers, zoos and aquariums, outdoor recreation environments, trails, picnic areas, campgrounds, fishing and boating facilities, greenways and beaches)
- Training – from a one-hour webinar to a multi-day training program, curriculum is developed based on the unique needs of the audience and organization. Topics can include: Legislation, the 2010 ADA Standards, Recreation Programs and Facilities, the newly adopted ABA Standards for Outdoor Developed Areas, the Principles of Universal Design, Program Access, Interpretive Environments, and Implementation of an Accessibility Management Program.
- Community Engagement and Facilitated ADA Transition Planning
- Project Conceptualization
- Plan Reviews
- Minneapolis Parks and Recreation Board
- Great Parks of Hamilton County (OH)
- Northbrook Park District
- The Field Museum
- National Park Service
- City of Mobile (AL)
- City of Fort Collins (CO)
- Commerce City (CO)
- Cleveland Metroparks
- Cleveland Museum of Art
- Cleveland Public Library
- Martin County (FL)
- Anne Arundel County (MD)
- Northwest Indiana Regional Planning Commission
Skulski Consulting LLC offers:
- A person-centered approach that goes above the minimum standards and regulations set forth under the Americans with Disabilities Act and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act to best meet the needs of visitors and guests with disabilities.
- Recommendations for universal design and customer service that can transform clients into national models of best practices.
- A competitive fee structure without the additional 30-35% administrative costs associated with university-centers.
- Pre-qualification as a federal contractor through the GSA’s System for Award Management (SAM).
- DBE certified and WBE.
What people are saying about Skulski Consulting….
“Skulski Consulting presents ADA compliance information in a positive and realistic style for budget challenged municipalities. Real world circumstances and solutions are presented that give attendees great examples to use in our communities.”
–Lori S. Buehlman, Newburgh Town Manager
“We are making progress on our transition plan. And more importantly, field staff are starting to question if things are accessible. The culture is starting to change!! Thanks to you!”
“The team’s approach and data collection process were timely and concise, and the findings were easy to understand and in a format to assist the District in future planning to meet the goals established by the Transition Plan.”
“Jennifer Skulski provides an easy to understand and usable report and database that will make implementation much easier, and doable within the projected timeframes. I really enjoy working with Jennifer and would recommend Skulski Consulting, LLC to anyone in the market for anything related to ADA.”
“The feedback from Jennifer’s training session has been PHENOMENAL!!”
“She really knows her stuff.”
“Jennifer is extremely responsive, highly knowledgeable and reasonably priced. She has been a tremendous resource for our staff when troubleshooting concerns. I highly recommend Skulski Consulting LLC.”