Accessibility Management News is an e-publication of Skulski Consulting LLC. Here we will bring you news, emerging trends, and conversations with people making it happen! Our focus each month will be on the top things you need to know to make your job in accessibility management easier. Beyond news of rulemaking or litigation, we will bring you the insights to gain commitment from leaders and frontline staff in your organization.
In this issue:
- Mobile Studying ADA Compliance In Parks
- Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against New FDR Park
- Access Board: Don’t Be Messin’ with the ISA
- New Research Suggests Well-Meaning Disability Role-Playing Does More Harm than Good
- Accessibility Management: Why Do You Do What You Do?
- Are You Following Us On Facebook? Here’s What You Are Missing
- What IS Accessibility Management?